Spirited workshops and presentations that inspire
Amber provides engaging, fun, high-energy workshops, educational programming, and talks for professional organizations and non-profits. Programming can be geared toward individuals, professional audiences, leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs, or mixed audiences.
- Values-Based Leadership Development (for professionals): How to tap into and engage your personal values, to be a more grounded leader, engage the strengths of your team, and avoid burnout or overwhelm
- Build a Values-Based Company Culture (for company leaders, entrepreneurs): It’s no secret that for most company’s, a huge key to success is talent. With more workers joining the freelance economy, and the workforce shrinking down, strengthening your values based company culture gives your company a leading edge in recruitment and retention, and it’s the key foundation to your brand and marketing development strategies. This workshop can be geared to focus exclusively on culture, or can be geared toward brand strategy and how values are infused throughout your entire company.
- Reduce the Overwhelm: Lead your Life with Greater Joy and Ease (for individuals, business or professional audiences): In today’s world, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with being pulled in many directions between work, family, volunteer commitments and more. You may find yourself committing to things that you no longer enjoy or spending time with people who don’t fill you up, and you are left wondering how your plate got so full, and what to do about. A key to reducing this overwhelm, is to come back to the source of what drives you, and truly fulfills you. In this workshop you will be guided through exercises to identify and prioritize your values, and explore the vision you desire for yourself now, and for the future. These new findings serve as a guiding compass that allows you to release that which no longer serves you, and say YES to more of what does. This knowledge will help you develop a road-map that removes pressure to do “all the things,” and instead allows you to live a more aligned life with greater joy and ease.
- Uncover Your Dreams & Unleash Your Impact (for individuals, or entrepreneur audiences): Is there something calling out to you, perhaps a whisper, indicating that you are meant for something …. different. This talk is geared for audiences who are approaching a pivot in life or career and are leaning more deeply into purpose or uncovering their purpose, looking to understand what their personal mission is, and looking to fully unleash their personal impact mission.
- Developing a Customer Experience Strategy / How to Market more Effectively in the Experience Era (for professional and business audiences): In a recent study, 80% of businesses reported providing a superior level of customer experience, where only 8% of consumers report that they are regularly provided great customer experiences. This indicates a disconnect, and also a big opportunity for your business! Over the last twenty years there’s been a massive shift in how customers engage with businesses, shifting from the Information Era where people could seek out information online, to, the Experience Era, where we are now. Today, customers desire to be taken on a meaningful journey and invest in brands that stand for something. And in an age when the internet is no longer a luxury and a beautifully designed website is the expectation, how do you take your customer on a meaningful customer experience journey? In this talk, Amber will show you how to develop a customer experience strategy, along with tactics that you can implement in your marketing to ensure that your brand is marketing effectively, for the experience era.
- Marketing to Millennials: Today’s millennial customers are tech savvy and well-educated about your product or service before they even talk with you, and, they have different expectations about what your business is bringing to the table. If your marketing methods haven’t evolved to keep up with their expectations, it’s time for a revamp — the digital way. Learn the strategies that your business can implement to more effectively market to millennials.
Contact Amber to discuss your workshop!
Want weekly inspiration?
Sign up for Amber's weekly emails: Bite-Sized Transformation!